and we’ll offer you a lift
projects throughout the year to apply what you’ve learned.
exclusive trainings and workshops
from industry professionals.
opportunities to network and guaranteed
access to ETC events.
Strategy Consulting in Tech
It is important to us to train students in strategic consulting through training held by firms such as Microsoft & Accenture. The challenging work is supported by our positive culture. You will have the opportunity to meet other ambitious students during our social events and get access to participate in all TCG events!
What are we looking for?
You don’t need to have any prior experience in consulting or coding to work at TCG – much more important for us is that you are driven, eager to work on solving tough problems in a team, and willing to learn a lot in a short amount of time by working in a disruptive space together with other talented students.
- TCG was a crucial part of my Master’s year experience is RSM. As a consultant, I was able to work on two very interesting projects of Dutch start-ups in the sustainability sector, closely collaborating with very skillful and creative students and professionals in tackling enticing business problems. Through TCG I not only expanded my network in the Netherlands, but also made true and lasting friendships. I find significant value for someone to join TCG during their studies, since it can provide a portal to test and develop your business skills, hands-on, with prominent start-ups and people from the Benelux entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- I had a great time working together with other ambitious students on real consultancy projects. It has been a great opportunity to test my skills as a consultant and receive feedback from founders. Next to the consulting projects, I took part in many workshops hosted by deloitte that were not only engaging but also helped me further improve my soft skills as well as gain valuable insights.
- TCG provided me with meaningful consulting projects coupled with incredible experience in real business situations. Presenting my research and findings to CEOs and CFOs of large companies and corporations has gifted me invaluable confidence heading into the real consulting world in the near future.
- Tech Consulting Group offered me a wealth of knowledge beyond the curriculum, an experience that textbooks could never provide. Through TCG, I immersed myself in the realm of real startups, gaining hands-on experience and connecting with like-minded individuals and professionals who have profoundly impacted my personal and professional growth.
- Working with Tech Consulting Group was an enriching experience, where we, as students, collaborated in teams to provide tailored solutions for tech startups. The hands-on exposure and mentorship offered valuable insights into real-world challenges & equipped me with the practical skills essential for a thriving career in consulting, and not only.
The Application Process
Prepare your application
We want to get to know you, and learn more about what motivates you to join us and why you think you could be a great asset to the team. Because of this, in addition to your CV, we ask you to answer a few questions. Some of them will be written, for others we will ask you to record a spontaneous video.
Applications for the 2023/2024 academic year have now closed
After reviewing all applications, we will invite you to an interview consisting of a personal fit assessment and a case, which you will solve in a 48h time period in advance. In the interview, you will present your solution and receive a couple of questions regarding your approach.
Lara will answer all your remaining questions
Hi, I am Lara and I am Vice President of the Tech Consulting Group. If you have any questions about what we do, what you can expect or the application process, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I would love to chat!